Sunday, August 11, 2013

Out and about around Seattle

I'm still learning all the places to explore within the actual city of Seattle, but here are some of the ones I have found so far!

 
View of the lovely lady (I've decided Mt. Rainier is a she) from a Ferry boat.
 

 Gasworks Park! (Wallingford)

 
Gas Works park..one of my favorite places in Seattle.
 
 

Panoramic of Gas Works park, and the hill you sit on with the amazing view of Lake Union and Downtown Seattle..

Sunset at GasWorks

 
 
 
 
Pike Place Market with my friend Sarah who happened to visit Seattle for a conference!
 
 
View of the Space Needle while driving through the Queen Anne Neighborhood
 
 
 
on the way to.....

Kerry Park! (Queen Anne)




 

 

Some extras!

 
Golden Garden Beach...not bad for a Seattle beach! There was actually Sand!!
 
 
My first professional Soccer game.. and a Sounders fan as born.

 
Second Mariners game.. can't get over how pretty the stadium and its surrounding scenery is!

 
Ballard Farmers Market (more pics to come).. but this family of String players was amazing!

 
My friend Vicky moved to this apartment in Wallingford with this amazing rooftop and even more amazing views.

 
Crossing the Aurora Bridge on the bus ride home from down town Seattle one night in August, resulted in this gem of a sunset.

No comments: