Sunday, August 11, 2013

First adventure!! Tulips, Mt. Erie, and Deception Pass, WA (April 2013)

So I met a guy my first week in town who took me on some amazing trips my first few weeks here, and I'm so thankful I got to see such beauty so early on, by someone who knows where to find it!

We started in the Tulip farms in Mount Vernon, WA. Seriously one of the coolest things I have seen!

Tulip Farms- Mount Vernon, WA




 
As I am a Democrat, I thought this next photo was awesome :)

 
We then went to Mt. Erie, where there were amazing views sitting on the rocks.
 

Mt. Erie- Anacortes, WA

 
 


 
My first view of Bald Eagles! There were three flying around, but I caught these two. Breathtaking.

 
We then went to Deception Pass, with some amazing views from the bridge, and the moving down to the beach below.
 

Deception Pass - Oak Harbor, WA









We sat on some driftwood for a little while, just looking out at the water, and I could have sat there forever. Like literally for.ever.
 
 
 

No comments: