Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day Hikes!!

Hiking outside Leavenworth, WA







 
 
There was a whole group of rock climbers who were climbing on these rocks.. it was pretty bad ass. Maybe one day I can do the same!

 
 

Mount Si- North Bend, WA

 

 
This trail was 8 miles round trip and totally kicked my ass!! Sooo much elevation gain!

 

 The size of this tree was AMAZING!!

This was one of my favorite shots of the day. There is something so amazing about being in a forest so big.. and feeling so small....







 
 
People were free climbing this beast!!! I got about 1/3 of the way up before coming to my senses.. and climbing back down before I got too high!



 
 
 
This was a cool view of where we just were hiking, while we were eating fries and drinking a milk shake as our reward.




No comments: